Simple workout you can do while stuck at your cubicle, and all you need is your body and a chair. I would recommend doing a circuit of these exercises (going from one to the next with minimal to no rest) to get a great cardiovascular effect. Perform the circuit 3 times. 15 minutes of this twice a day can improve how you feel and benefit overall health. If the full circuit is too much, at least try to pick a few exercises of your choice and complete those. If this gets too easy, increase repetitions or try changing up the tempo of the repetitions.
- Bicycle Kicks – As many as possible in 30 to 60 seconds for each direction.
- Lower Chest Push-ups -5 to 15 repetitions
- Upper Chest Push-ups -5 to 15 repetitions
- Flat Chest Push-ups – 5 to 15 repetitions
- Lunges – 5 each leg
- Lateral Lunges – 5 each leg
- Chair Lunge – 5 each leg
- Dips – 5 to 10 reps
- Hindu Squat – 10 reps
- Hindu Push-up – 5 reps
- Plank Circuit – 30 seconds each side
(Click Play To Watch Video Below)
Ready to reign in your health? Birmingham, Alabama Residents – Contact me for a FREE Personal Training Consultation: CLICK HERE